Welcome to the Webmaster Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wordpress

Default Wordpress

Hey all, I was curious to know if you guys used wordpress for designing your website. Their themes are very nice and in fact, I have a few sites that I have that is powered by wordpress. Wordpress makes it a lot easier to manage websites, don't you think? - Windows 8 Themes

WordPress is mainly for web blogging but I have seen some people use it to make websites rather than blogs. Wordpress is a very simple and powerful web product which is free. Its really awesome.

It really is. I have been using it for a long time now and it really is helpful in conveying several information. I don't think of any other site that is better than wordpress.

Word Press as known to everyone as a free and open source blogging tool can now be managed on cloud for better performance. There are lots of benefits of Word Press like when you need to post articles and it also makes it extremely simple.

Wordpress is very nice blogging site , which is free and acts as a open source tool.

Wordpress is the best blog site which gives instant approval for your link.

Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
    I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

As I use,WordPress has features integrated link managing; a search engine-friendly, spotless permalink formation; the capability to assign nested, multiple categories to articles; and support for tagging of posts and articles.

A wordpress is a blogging tool, it includes templates, widgets, wordpress themes, plugins and many other tools. It is one of the most easiest way to make a attractive website.A very popular open source blog publishing program that is installed on the user’s Web server.

Wordpress is best for blogging. It comes with lots of beautiful themes and also they are free. Using the wordpress you will get benefit of good design and a good user interface. You will also get option to update the site.