Welcome to the Webmaster Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Dofollow and Nofollow

As you know nofollow backlinks testament not toss any pagerank to outward course.But i heard is whatsoever places that nofollow backlinks flip a elfin portion of pagerank to outward links but this ratio is very small than dofollow ones.
    Whats your line near it?

A do follow link is a hyperlink that is able to tell search engines to pass along it's page rank influence to an outbound link while a no follow link is exactly the opposite. It is a hyperlink that removes the ability to pass on it's page rank status to other sites.

Post Re:

Do follow link means links which helpful to increase traffic,site page rank and SERP(keyword phrase) and No follow generate only traffic that's it!
    Hosting Company Reviews | Top Ten Web Hosting
    Web Hosting
    Comparison and Reviews

I have no doubt on this well writing.I think DoFollow and NoFollow are two terms that are often used in the blogging community.
    business cards

Post Re:

In simple way dofollow means your link will be acceptable in search engine and you will get backlinks from those links while nofollow means only your links will be count in search engine but search engine will not give any credit.

I agree with some of the definitions here however I'm not sure if anyone has any solid data on the impact do-follow vs. no-follow on rankings. Even if this existed outside Google I think it would be so conditioned on many other factors that it wouldn't be much help. My advice is to:

This is typically a discussion related to comment posting sp I'll keep this focus..
    Only create genuine, relevant and good quality comments on blogs that are relevant for your own site. If they are nofollow it does not mean that Googles spiders will not follow the link and give you credit... we simply have no idea. If your single comment makes sense however it is more likely to benefit you than tons auto-generated spammy comments on a blog that for some reason allow dofollow comments!
    Join the discussion at our webmaster forum! sign up now!

What the nofollow tag does, is it tells Google to disregard the link and to not give any link juice to the target page. Specifically nofollow links does not pass PageRank to the target page! This means you should not pay for links from directories or other sources if they carry the nofollow tag.

And dofollow is opposite of nofollow ..

CheeRS!

Do follow links are most efficient ways of making your website to be followed by the Google. It is hard to exert much of your time and effort and in the end you are using some of no follow and eventually, it couldn't be followed by Google. It turns bad result on your site.

Yes there is no credit for no follow blogs except the no follow blogs.So i will recommend to do blogging just on do follow blogs.The links from these blogs are highly recognized by Google.

A do follow link is a hyperlink that is able to tell search engines to pass along it's page rank influence to an outbound link.
    A no follow link is exactly the opposite. It is a hyperlink that removes the ability to pass on it's page rank status to other sites.